Sunday 10 April 2016

Cameron thought he was off-mike....

The trouble with Labour, said Cameron this morning, is that they are the party of tax and spend. "We are a party of low taxes. And..er...no taxes. I mean...no taxes for those who can afford to be...er...and not spending. I mean those who can afford to spend, do. Of course we do. I spend. You spend. And the deficit. That's another thing. Labour spent everything. There was nothing left. It's amazing how we've managed to find something. But we have. And I've got it. Not all of it. Hah! It's not been the best week. But next week's going to be good. Bloody hell I could have gone into Dad's business and saved me having to do this shit. And I could have ended up writing the Money pages in the same bloody newspapers telling me I'm being wrong for doing what the bloody Money pages say is right. Oh, was I on mike there? Apologies. We will fight them on the beaches. Too bloody right I'm wearing a suit. And you can tell that bastard Corbyn to stop bloody smiling. I'm out of here."