1. Say that the Labour Party won't elect Corbyn because he's got a beard.
2. Say that the Labour Party were wrong to elect Corbyn because no one agrees with him.
3. Say that no one will vote for him.
4. Say that the people who voted Labour weren't voting for Corbyn.
5. Say that everyone in the Labour Party is against Corbyn.
6. Say that Corbyn is cracking up.
7. Say that this isn't about the Iraq War, it isn't about Trident, it isn't about breaking up the media monopolies, it isn't about fighting austerity, it's just about the fact that Corbyn looks like a geography teacher.
8. Say that this is about serious politics.