Sunday 22 January 2012

92 of my poems on YouTube

Many apologies if you knew about this, but for those who write to me asking where they are, they're here:

http://www.youtube.com/user/artificedesign/videos?sort=p&view=u&page=1

These are 92 videos that my son, Joe shot of me performing my poems and a few songs, including my version of 'We're Going on a Bear Hunt'.

The first round that I did some three years ago were all from the same book, 'The Hypnotiser' which had gone out of print and is still out of print.

Then there were some shot while I was on tour in Scotland. (me in a gingery jumper for these)

And then Joe shot some more last year themed around family episodes. (the flowery shirt ones)

These come from:

'Michael Rosen's Big Book of Bad Things' (Puffin);
'Quick Let's Get Out of Here' (Puffin);
'You Wait Till I'm Older Than You' (Puffin);
'Centrally Heated Knickers' (Puffin);
'Mustard, Custard, Grumble Belly and Gravy' (Bloomsbury)

The other way to find the whole lot - plus some BBC ones -  is to go to my website and navigate your way round there:

http://www.michaelrosen.co.uk/

and click on 'Videos' on the menu bar across the top of the front page.

If you go via YouTube you will quickly come across what are known as 'poops'. These are adaptations, re-makes, over-dubs etc  of my videos and I can't guarantee that the content of these is suitable for young children.  YouTube is still a free-for-all and people can do what they want with what they find there.